Do I need an account to get a quote or request a sample?
- You will need to provide us with some basic information to provide a quote or obtain a sample, like your email address and business physical address.
What are the benefits of having an account?
- Having an account with ICC 107 provides you with:
- A faster, more streamline way to request quotes.
- Easily add sample requests and compare items from the 1,000's of products we offer.
- Completing an account profile is easy. Click here to begin.
How do I use the web site?
- This web site was built providing multiple ways to find products:
- Choose a product category from the top menu.
- Find product categories from the left side of the pages.
- At the top of each page you can search by part number-begin typing part number and all the items containing those numbers/letters will begin to filter in.
- Further filter products when you are within a category.
- We have also provided sample sound files which may assist you in your search.
How do I create an account?
- To create an account, simply click here and fill out the information on the form.
- You will also be prompted to create an account when you request a quote or sample.
What are Value Added Services?
- Value-added services are provided to our customers through the customizing of products. This allows you to use our resources as an extension of your operations. Talk to us about how we can help to streamline your assembly process and manufacturing by working directly with your supply chain teams to develop value-added programs that are geared specifically to your needs.
Why aren't there prices on the web site?
- At ICC we prefer to speak directly with our customers to ensure all your requirements are covered. By talking directly to one of our sales team experts, we can provide you with the most cost-effective alternatives.
What can I do if I only have a partial part number?
- Begin entering the part number that you have in the part finder area on the top of our pages. Matching part numbers from our inventory will begin appearing.
What is the part finder used for?
- It is a way to narrow your part selection down by specifics to get you to the perfect part for your project.
How do I compare parts to one another?
- To compare parts:
- Select the compare this product button when viewing details of a product. These will be retained as a quote.
- If not already signed into your account, you will be prompted to create your own account.
- Choose the second part you wish to compare and so on.
- When finished choosing items to compare, click on the quote area at the top of the page. All items will be laid out on one page for comparison.
If I don't see a part on the web site what is my next step?
- Complete the part request form
- Click on CONTACTS - Request A Part
- Complete the entire form and a sales rep. will contact you
Why don't I see Piezo Elements on the web site?
- Piezo elements are very specific to customer applications with regard to frequencies, size and terminations. Our elements are produced as made to order items based on your criteria. Please call us to discuss further 800-645-9154.
Are all parts ROHS COMPLIANT?
- ICC’s Intervox®
Where can I find the most information about a particular part?
- Search for the item you are interested in, then go to the details page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and view:
- The PDF specification
- Listen to sounds for the associated part where applicable
How can I listen to the sounds the part makes?
- There are 2 ways to sample sounds:
- Go to the details page for the part - and click on the Sound Output Sample link
- Go to the Sample Sounds page through the Resource Center
Where can I find the Compliance Certificates & Statements?
- Compliance Certificates and Statements are listed at the bottom of each product's detailed page.
- You can also view them by clicking here.
Do you have a catalog?
- Yes, you can download the catalog here - however all products are most up-to-date through our web site.